playing games on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing games on tv

can i? ive had a dualhaeld 32mb for 18mths and have only ever used the singlehead, features, ive read the on disk manual and can find nothing really clear about it. basically can i use my telly as my main display, and any pointers to websites with usefull info appreciated.
    cheers 8-)
    <a href="http://www.kidzdobounce.co.uk/index.htm" target="_blank">Bouncy Castle Hire Coventry Warwickshire UK</a>

You definately can use a TV as your main display.

Have you tried Matrox.com for advice about TV-OUT ?

------------------
    *** Matroxians Rule ***
    *** Matroxians Rule ***

Comment

Matroxian, why would he need to goto Matrox for help when he has a mess of Matrox employees & beta testers right here?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Greebe:
        Matroxian, why would he need to goto Matrox for help when he has a mess of Matrox employees & beta testers right here?</font>
        You answered your own question Mike ... we have a mess here. And poor Lmg went over five days without somebody responding.

<TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
        X