buying only breakout box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying only breakout box?

has anyone tried (or know anyone who has tried) to buy a breakout box ONLY for a G400-TV? If so, can you advise me on where? Matrox simply said "no, we don't sell them as seperate" and I did some web searching but didn't find anything.

I had a fire at my house and the cable and box died but the card survived. I'd like to avoid buying a whole new set if I don't have to...

Thanks in advance for the advice,
    -Andrew

Hmmm, that's odd. Matrox not selling the break out box sperately...

If the Marvel G400 Break Out Box is the same thing that the Marvel G200 has, then you can buy those from shop.matrox.com Look for tv tuners under the upgrades section.

However, that's asuming if they're the same (and I'm 80% sure they are) I'm assuming here because I haven't seen the G400 break out box before, but adverts make it look just like the G200's one. Someone else'll have to confirm that.

J1NG

Comment

H Andrew,

Don't know who you talked to but either call our on line store or email customerservice@matrox.com about it.

but adverts make it look just like the G200's one. Someone else'll have to confirm that.

Yep, they are the same but the spdif connector on the g200 bob won't work.

Haig

Comment

Working...
      X