G400 TV-Out Issues: boxy and MV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 TV-Out Issues: boxy and MV

After many years of not using my TV-Out, I finally found a use for it. Two major problems have come to my attentiont, though, and I would like to know if anyone knows how to fix them:
    a) The video appears inside a rather substantial black box, making the output much smaller than it needs to be. This happens in DualHead Clone mode, but not with DVDMax. How can I expand the video to fill the entire screen? I am using NTSC, and the G400 MAX drivers are the lastest for Windows 2000 (I am willing to downgrade if I can fix this problem).
    b) Macrovision is messing up my display device. Is there any way to turn it off (from TV-Out on the Matrox)?

Thanks everyone,

SeanTek

a) The video appears inside a rather substantial black box, making the output much smaller than it needs to be. This happens in DualHead Clone mode, but not with DVDMax.

Why would someone want to use clone for watching video clips?!? DVDMax quality is much better.
    Still, You should be able to compensate black border with adjusting "current display" in PowerDesc settings.

Comment

Working...
    X