New Crystal Ball forum now open...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Crystal Ball forum now open...

You may notice a bunch of locked up threads today. This is because Ant has made up a new forum, called "Crystal Ball". It's a place for the never-ending speculation threads about upcoming Matrox cards. The locked threads you see here in MH have been moved over there.

The intention is to keep the Matrox Hardware forum clear for questions/issues/discussions about REAL Matrox hardware, instead of cluttering it up with pipe dreams of unannounced products...

Enjoy
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Ant,

Link from MURC News Page please.

Thanks,
    Rahul

------------------
    Abit KT7, Duron 700@900, G400 32MB DualHead, 256MB RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, SBLive! Value.
    Running RedHat 7.1 and Windows 2000 Professional.
    Porsche: MSI K7N2-L, Athlon XP 2100+, G400 32MB DualHead, 1G RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, Gentoo Linux
    Quicksilver: HP Omnibook 500, PIII 700 MHz, 512MB RAM, 30GB, RedHat Linux 9.

Comment

Well, I suppose it's the next best thing to a crapper

Saves MHW being cluttered with guff!

Fanx Ant! Hope to see the link on the main page soon, along with UBB6 around here

P.
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I think all the old speculation threads (e.g. the 500-post "Fusion" thread) should be moved there too, for reference purposes.

Comment

Hell, 3/4 of MHW will land up there. BTW, is there any significance to this new forum being placed at the bottom of the forum list? TCB is in the bowels of the forum ... might as well call it The Crapper.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Ya know, I kinda likes all the speculations posted here in this particular forum. It was really funny seeing how "well known" hardware sites quote the "facts" seen here. I think that now they will realize that not everything about the G8something posted here is truth.
            Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Good thing there. I hope you will refund Kruzin all the padlocks he had to buy for this, Ant

Jord.
              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
              X