DVDMAX makes some DVD's choppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDMAX makes some DVD's choppy

I was playing "ninja scroll" today and the at first the movie was just fine, but after 5 mins the frames started to come apart (sorta) and it was rather choppy. this went in and out throughout the movie, it wouldn't have been that bad, except that ninja scroll is quite the fast action movie.

i have a G400 32meg, celeron 566@850 and am using 6.51 drivers. and yes everything has DMA enabled.

------------------
    Slow people are easy to pass, it's people who drive fast that are hard.
    no harm, no foul.

you're from Canada? So you weren't using a PAL encoded DVD playing to a TV in PAL output mode I assume?

Comment

correct. im not using PAL (which the 6.51 fixed) im using the other one, NTSC.

also should i have 2 moniters showing in my "display properties" -> "settings" ? with one in full colour and the other sorta grayed out?
      this never used to be there, i think it changed the same time the dualhead appearence changed. (PD 6.21 maybe)

and it still makes me reset to enable DVDMAX even though its already enabled but i am not using Matrox's DVD player, but i doubt thats the reason.

------------------
      Slow people are easy to pass, it's people who drive fast that are hard.
      no harm, no foul.

Comment

Working...
      X