X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G550 news on xbitlabs?

Check-out this link about G550:
    http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/#986530840

I don't want to start more speculation, but "a couple of weeks after CEBIT" would be like next week?

From the pockets of thousands of eager Matrox fans can be heard the sound of 'Money waiting to be burnt'

Sorry I digress, but did Electic receive/publish answers to their Matrox interview .

regards Michael
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

It's reactor critical, and re-posted by x-bit, why should i believe their news for one split second?

Honestly, what official info are they talking about, and what thte hell is Matrox Skinning...

BTW, i think i still have that leaked pic somewhere... do you think they'll post it again if i send it to them?

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I did not find the reference on reactorcritical for this news ...... does it exist?

DC

Comment

mdhome,

the Matrox interview will be out soon.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">what thte hell is Matrox Skinning...
            </font>
            I think it is suppose to be Matrix Skinning.

Joel
            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hehe. www.reactorcritical.com/cgi-bin/news.cgi?templ=archive.http&mintime=&maxtime=#l672 and choose the link for the Pyramid 3d where xbitlabs got its info is the biggest joke. They pick up all kinds of rumors including the ridiculous Pyramid 3D auction in which they spout the wonderful features such as bumpmapping and trilinear filtering. What good is a card that has X advanced features if it was never produced and those features are used by other manufacturers as well? Not to mention they got taken by the COndor II picture. (no jab intended at this board) and countless others.

Comment

Yes, they show a very critical reaction to rumours.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Joel:
                  I think it is suppose to be Matrix Skinning.

Joel</font>
                  I know, just wanted to point out that I doubt the authenticity of that news

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Ah, but as it's Matrox' Matrix Skinning, then isn't it by default also Matrox Skinning?

Maybe the G550 is covered in some sort of bio-mechanic skin (like whassername-big-boss-woman-type-person from the Borg gave Data in 'First Contact')

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

These are the same folks that posted THIS as "breaking" news :P
                      System 1:
                      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                      Epox 8K7A
                      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                      SBLIVE 5.1
                      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                      3Com Hardware Modem
                      Teac 20/10/40 burner
                      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

You sure it isn't more like Major Motoko Kusanagi's skin in "Ghost in the Shell"?

You know....invisible....

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
                        X