Matrox G450 PCI Image Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox G450 PCI Image Quality

When I replied to Ali, the entire post disappeared :-0 (Probably my fault somehow, I am sooo tired – have been awake for almost 48 hours (2 hours sleep)
    Well here is my initial posting.

I have a crappy computer with a g-200 card. The only “valuable” part I have is my monitor and luckily, this monitor is superb (http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/products/displays/fseries/gdmf500.html)
    Does anyone know or have an opinion about the differences in image quality between these two cards? Do you think that the g-450 PCI will deliver better image quality than my G200?
    Tor

Ali replied something….

Yes, that is correct. I have a P233Mhz.
    I mainly, for obvious reasons, use my computer to do work in word, excel etc, and e-mail and surfing the net. I am interested in the best picture quality and so far, G-200 is, in my opinion (have tested several cards), the best PCI card when it comes down to quality 2D. I am not after dual-head nor a gaming card (If or when the g-800 is released I might buy a new computer) All I want is the best picture quality for my monitor. Does anyone know if there is a difference between these cards and if there is a difference is it marginal like Ali says?

Tor
    Best regards
    Tor

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
    Arthur C. Clarke
Working...
X