X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this about G800!!!

Someone reply to my e-mail

As for your question, yes, there will be Matrox G800 graphics solution
    coming. it is most likely to be shown at CeBIT in the end of March.

Total gibberish
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

^know?

It's total gibberish what he writes, or do you know who or what he is talking about, Mike?

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

I have just installed the Babylon Translator to translate "gibberish"

Keep Faith.

I will write more information

Now in Italy is time to sleep.
        Good Night

Comment

In Italien we are very anxious about this G800.

And then I can sell my nice G400Max. I hope...

Comment

Hi,

About the post i wrote: 3 days ago

The Information i have, was sent from the CEO of an Excellent Hardware review SITE. At this moment i can't write more information.

Sorry for my bad english.

My actual Hardware configuration
            ASUS P5A, AMD K6III 450 - 128 MB - Matrox G400Max.

Comment

Sure you cant. If you have something to say, say it. Everybody knows eventually a G800 or whatever it's name will be will come out. You saying you have more info on this, but cant write it is just someone pretending to be something. Lemme tell ya, yer not.
              A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

I was tempted... I mean _THIS_ close, to writing a whole thread, under a different username, that was really bitingly sarcastic. Something to the effect of:

"Hey, my best friend's girlfriend's dad's secretary's cousin's former lover knows a janitor at Matrox, and I have it on good authority from his best friend's mom that there's a KEWL new card and it'll be shown tomorrow afternoon at 4:30PM!!!!!!!!"

But, nobody would see it as sarcasm, and I might even get yelled at since the NDA people are touchy right about now. So I didn't post it.

Basically, I concur with Genom. Unless you have signed an agreement, put up or shut up. People under NDA are legally prevented from doing anything other than hinting vaguely and smiling smugly. All others are just talking shit, unless they prove otherwise. And that goes for you, Mr. Acid Blotter.

- Gurm

------------------
                Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

OK folks I'm getting a little tired of saying this, if you don't like what someone posts thats fine but drop the insults otherwise people are gonna start feeling my boot.

Comment

Give it a break Amiga.

&ltklink&gt
                    You know nothing. You've seen no-thing
                    &lt/klink&gt
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

ROTFLMAO
                      I am so broke now I can't even imagine being able to afford a TCFKAG, or its successor in the near future, but would still love a fast gaming card with Gx00 2D and 3D image quality to come out soon, so I can afford it when I am not broke (summer) again
                      ROTFLMAO
                      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Hi everyone!

I work at Matrox and I can tell you the only G800 I saw was a proto and it was spectacular but since now the big buzz is all about the geforce3 , I think they will wait a while and try to come up with something even better.

I cant say more cause I dont know more and even if I knew more I would'nt say more.

Comment

Oh god, not another one of these. You posers stopped being funny months ago. Now, go away before I taunt you again!
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Dear Wombat what do you want for a proof?

Do you know what Matrox means ?

Just in case you dint knew
                            MA = Branco Matis
                            tro = Brian trottier
                            X = Xcelence

MATROX

want some more ... just ask

I could scan one of my pay check ...

want something more , some people are just none beleiver ...

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">some people are just none beleiver </font>
                              Well, some are poor spellers

Don't take it too hard, it's just that every other person coming in here thinks they can pass themselves off as a Matrox employee.

Rags

Comment

Working...
                              X