Matrox Graphics - 1,000 awards & counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Graphics - 1,000 awards & counting

Don't know if this has been posted(?) just read it on 3dspotlight!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Montreal, Canada, March 20, 2001- Matrox Graphics Inc. announces that it is the first graphics chip designer & board manufacturer in the history of the industry to earn an outstanding 1,000 awards & recognitions from leading international media, acknowledging the excellence of its graphics & multimedia products.
    “Winning over 1,000 awards reflects Matrox’s long-seated commitment to developing superior graphics products for both business & home users,” said Dan Wood, vice-president marketing, Matrox Graphics Inc. “This accomplishment is a direct result of Matrox’s dedication to excellence, research & a forward thinking business strategy.”

Awarded nearly 400 times, the Matrox Millennium G400 Series played a substantial part in reaching the 1,000-award milestone. In addition to its exceptional image quality & performance, the G400 series launched Matrox DualHead®, the leading single-slot dual display solution on the market.

</font>
    ------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless..

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Now we need a new card that will win a lot of awards so that big M will be the first to reach 2,000!!!

Comment

What's so spectacular about it?

They are in the business for 25!! years.
      If NVidia will reach their 25th anniversary (will they ???) i bet they will have collected 1000+ awards aswell.

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

If NVidia will reach their 25th anniversary

It's all about just that! My bet is that they won't

Comment

Get serious man, they've just gone pase mere graphic chipset company, they are doing motherboard chipsets now and they're aiming to compete with Creative on the sound market as well. I think they are the same as creative were 6 years ago with the SoundBlaster line. Look what Creative has become.

------------------
            I like to con people, but I also like to insult them. What if I could combine the two, I would call it - Consult !

Comment

I am serious. Did you expect 3Dfx to last only as long as they did when they were doing so great with their Voodoo-2 line?

Comment

Working...
              X