The New Elusive Matrox Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Elusive Matrox Card?

With Co-operation from Matrox, Creative and Hewlett Packard it must be awesome! (I Think Not!)

http://www.computerprices.co.uk/hard...oductid=100591

DarthAndy

what's maxtrox?

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I wonder what the guy was smoking who made that page? I want some!

AlgoRhythm

Comment

Weve been waiting for something new from Matrox. Maybe this is it .

MD
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

mdhome...COME ON!!! It says Maxtrox. Ever heard of a company called that?

I thought so.

And if it comes out is says very clearly that it is a Maxtrox G450 16MB DDR.

Now do you think that the next product from M will be named G450 and on top of that be manufactured by Creative and feature a whopping 16MB of onboard RAM. And cost 117£

Pardon me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Novdid (edited 24 March 2001).]

Comment

novdid i think you missed md's fine humor

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I've heard some strange things on these forums. The one causing the most controversy concerned a mythical card called the G800. Everytime its name was mentioned, specs would fly and people would dream of untold visual power. As the years faded and the beast failed to materialise, a new card came on the scene. It promised some of the features wanted and a cheap price.
              It was known as KYRO II.

As you can see, after the disillusionment of the past few days I have nothing better to do with myself than write this and watch the SCI/FI channel. I also have some bread making in my bread machine. Anyone care to exchange recipes?

ps do Matrox make bread machines
              Interests include:
              Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Yeah, they are releasing the MBM (Matrox Break Maker). It has new technology that will do everything for you.. all you have to do is turn it on and select the type of break you want.. it creates the ingrediants and makes the dough and you get break in a few hours thanks to the new Hyper-Dough raipd riser, and the Double-Speed Baking system.

It'll be available 'soon'.

Comment

Thanks Rylan. At least there is something from Matrox that I can save up for *sniff*.

MD
                  Interests include:

Comment

Sorry md.

I´m kinda down because I don´t have a new Matrox card to buy

Comment

Novdid
                      look on the bright side. When Matrox do have something new, it will probably be worth waiting for
                      Interests include:

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by mdhome:
                        Novdid
                        look on the bright side. When Matrox do have something new, it will probably be worth waiting for
                        </font>

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by mdhome:
                          Novdid
                          </font>
                          IF they release anything in the near future (this year) it'll probably be pretty uninspiring. About GeForce2 levels and be announced this summer. I find it hard to believe they would be this long between projects on purpose. Either they don't have anything at all or they're having problems with it. Their plan couldn't possibly be lets wait 2 years between new products (obviously I'm not counting the G450 as a new product).

Comment

or not...

------------------
                            I like to con people, but I also like to insult them. What if I could combine the two, I would call it - Consult !

Comment

Working...
                            X