Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrox - why are you abandoning gamers? WHY?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox - why are you abandoning gamers? WHY?!

Sigh..
    I was real proud when I bought the G400 DH back then, when games like Quake2 ran as smooth as silk. Now, you chose to release the G450 for the workstation market, and abandon us. At least you should have released a G450 with 128-bit DDR memory.

I'm very dissapointed. Gamers are no longer anything for Matrox. If they don't announce anything REAL special at Cebit, you bet they're not going to base their chipset/boards for fast 3D acceleration anymore and that their business would be "just" provided graphic cards for workstations..

Well, sorry, I was lying about the G450.
    I didn't really purchase such a product at all. I just didn't want to say, "Hey I'm going to buy something else so get lost!!"
    Sorry about that. I just didn't know what to say to you all after the kind and polite help of all here at the forums.

I really like Matrox, but if the same strategy continues, they're going to lose a loyal customer. Many people already shifted to a ATi Radeon or Kyro although Matrox's image quality is way better. I'm not the only one.

[This message has been edited by JackYi (edited 24 March 2001).]

As with all rants...
    Relocated to The Soap Box forum.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X