Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Matrox software DVD player for G400 series won't pause with space bar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Matrox software DVD player for G400 series won't pause with space bar.

I cannot pause the Matrox software DVD player by using the spacebar. Everything else works. I want to be able to pause the software player without my PC monitor on.

Anyone else have this problem??

Is there anyone else who has this problem? My system is Asus K7M with K7 550, 256 MB PC-133, Matrox G400 max, Pioneer 303s Scsi DVD drive, Adaptec 2930u scsi controller card and WIN 98SE with new G400 Matrox software DVD player installed.

SPACE BAR does not pause the DVD player. Its frustrating because its the control I use the most.

Comment

I don't know about the SPACE BAR but I always use the 'p' key.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

With the new Matrox software DVD player, the p does nothing for me. Its not listed in the HOTKEYS.

The pause buttons as per the new Matrox software DVD player are listed as SPACE BAR or ALT-p. Niether has worked for me.

Guess what though....After trying every single combination of p and space bar just now! I have been able to pause the DVD player with the SPACE BAR. I think it happened right after I pressed a combination of ALT, SHIFT and SPACE BAR.

It works now. Don't know if it'll continue to work though, especially after I reboot. I'll try it again I guess. Wierd.

[This message has been edited by ccoltas (edited 20 March 2001).]

Comment

Working...
        X