This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G800.com hidden text

After refreshing a couple of times the g800.com homepage I found several messages wich I now post here:

"All your base are belong to us. (You knew that had to be in here somwhere.)"
    "Whose word are you going to take? There's ours -- or the 23 million triangles knocking on your door."
    "Don't you have better things to do than reading HTML source?"
    "Isn't the boomerang joke funny?"
    "phillip eats too many prunes."
    "I bet you wonder how many comments there are."
    "Don't you have better things to do than reading HTML source?"
    "Texture, displacement, and lighting. Oh my."
    "Who is John Galt? Who is Keyser Soze? Who is Tyler Durden?"
    "!Aliasing"
    "Special thanks to MK."
    "Spooky, isn't it?"
    "This page does not exist." (eheeh this one is funny =)
    "I don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing to see here. Move along, move along."
    "550 doesn't equal 800. Wait and see."

These nice, cute, funny, and intended hidden comments give me more questions than answers, but it also gives me a some clues on what the G800 will have:

!Aliasing (Anti-Aliasing)
    23M Triangles/s ("or the 23 million triangles knocking on your door")
    Texture displacement and lighting ("Texture, displacement, and lighting. Oh my.") -Maybe also T&L ?
    And the comment 550 doesn't equal 800 meaning that they will be completly different chips / products.

Well, glad if I could be of some help...

// Filipe Lage

------------------
    // Filipe Lage
    // Filipe Lage

Ever read Page1, Page2 & Page3???

If not, then do so now and don't fill up the forums with more mud

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

wow ! cool ! did you check
      www.g550.com/TCFKAG too ? it is
      down sometimes but check it out!
      clatto verata nectKRHMM...

Comment

To be blunt...I am so sick of these BS G800/tcfkag/g550 crap threads that I simply cant take it any more. Especially not from <5 post minis who think they are clever, delivering us some hot news, when in fact they are just full of crap, or trying to pull a 13 year old's kiddie prank.

This thread is closed

Matrox Hardware Forum is for tech issues/discussion about REAL hardware, not far-fetched, grab-at-the-air-BS.

Talk about real hardware, or begone.

If you feel the need to talk about someones "spoof" G800 lame web page, do it in the existing thread in The Soap Box, where it has already been proven that the site is bogus, and everyone accepts it as a joke.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
        X