Contolling the software DVD player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contolling the software DVD player.

I asked about using an IR or other remote to control the Matrox software DVD player elsewhere on this forum, but I was wondering, even before i get to the point of IR or RF remote control, how can I control the Matrox software DVD player using my keyboard, as in, programing keys??

For example. If I take my PC over to a friends house to watch a DVD on their TV, I want to avoid having to bring a monitor and just go with dual-head and hope no crashing happens.

Check the help file for the Matrox DVD player. Look under Appendix A, Keyboard Shortcuts.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Cool. I'm checking it out now. The keyboard didn't work the last time I tried it. I'll give it another try.

Comment

Everything works EXCEPT the pause via SPACE BAR. My SPACE BAR is fine. Someone else has noticed this problem too and replied to my post on the Matrox Technical support forum saying they also cannot control the pause via the SPACE BAR. So far, no response there.

Any ideas??

Comment

Chris, go read my responce
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Which response?

Comment

Working...
            X