Matrox Dualhead and DIVX on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Dualhead and DIVX on tv

I have just bought an upgrade for my G400 card, so it is now dualhead. But when I try to see a big size movie(ie. 720*320) then the both pc and tv screen flickers a while, and then the movie is only shown on my pc. But if I run the movie in full screen on my pc, it is shown on my tv too(in DualHead Clone mode), but this does that the movie isn't running smooth.
    Smaller movies, shows up fine on my tv, and still only in a window on my pc.
    Normally when I run those big movies on my pc, they run smooth (without dualhead), but when I try to view them on tv, I have to see them full screen on my pc at the same time, so the doesnt run smooth.
    What can I do?

This is a known problem with the Divx codec and movies that are NOT in a resolution that is a multiple of 32.
    If you use the search feature of the forums, you wil find many similar Divx threads.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

http://www.tac.ee/~prr/divxg400/

Comment

Be sure to try the tool that's available under the link DZeus provided.
        It solved that annoying problem here under both, Win98 and 2k (ABitKT7, Duron1026, G400/16MB DH). This thing really should be added to the FAQ and put in the MURC-download-area!
        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
        My System
        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
        German ATI-forum

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I downloaded the tool from dZeus link, and it worked. Now I just cant minimize the videowindow or move another window in front. Then it freezes. But you can live with that.
          Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
          X