Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RRG+G400/MAX combo problems: Interesting revelations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRG+G400/MAX combo problems: Interesting revelations!

Most of the persons who have problems with a RRG+G400 combo (besides the problems that is because of PSU's) blames the RRG or it's software!!

But i have found that a RRG that is working like a dream with a G200 is a nightmare with an G400!

I used the same versions of the software when i tested this, but PD5.3 doesent use the same drivers for tha GX00 cards!

Everyone with similar problems:
    Mail tech support and mayby they will fix it.
    And it they do: POST IT IN THE FORUM Please!

I can make my RRG work by swapping cards but its not fun and its not an solution!!!

------------------
    INTEL PIII550 MSI 6163
    G400Mill 32MB SGRAM + RRG
    SBlive
    128 MB RAM
    19GB HDD Space! (6.4+13 quantum drives)
    SONY CDU771 32X SLOT IN
    SONY CRX100E 4/2/24 CDRW

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

I can confirm this, my RRG is working fine with my G200mill card. I am unable to get the RRG+ G200mill to GPF with the RRICMEXT.DLL error. From my understanding, this error occurs only on the G400 series cards. I have personally tested this error on the G400Max, but other posts to this forum seem to confirm that it happens on all other G400 series cards also.

Comment

Eureka!
      With PD5.15 and VT 1.51 it works!

Now i will try to find out if it works with any of the PD versions inbetven 5.15 and 5.30!
      and ofcourse what is the differense!

------------------
      INTEL PIII550 MSI 6163
      G400Mill 32MB SGRAM + RRG
      SBlive
      128 MB RAM
      19GB HDD Space! (6.4+13 quantum drives)
      SONY CDU771 32X SLOT IN
      SONY CRX100E 4/2/24 CDRW

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
      X