G800 Tecnology demo programmers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G800 Tecnology demo programmers?

Do anyone know who are the company that develop the G800??? technology demo?

Yeah, it's the little green men in the meadow across the road from me. They are obsessed with things that don't exist

Comment

Be serious. Someone talk about this company (sharkyextreme, tom'shardware, a murcer) but i don't remember.

Thank you.

Comment

He is being serious.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I am being serious. What do you expect? You are asking about something that doesn't exist.

Rags

Comment

Actually, in the Fusion thread, I believe someone posted, claiming to be from the company working on the G800 tech demo. I don't remember the company name, but it began with a Z I think. But at the time, which was sometime in 2000, he claimed the tech demo was already done. I don't believe him though.

Comment

I think the company was called Zen Tao, they where working on a game called Kung Fu VR or soemthing around the lines of that. I think they where using Vertex skinning or something like that in their demo. It was also based on the UT or Unreal2 engine....

Scott

------------------
              Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,ATI Radeon AIW,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

"Extreme Wing Chun VR for Unreal/UT"
                Zen Tao Interactive ?
                clatto verata nectKRHMM...

Comment

Yep, that's it. The post is...ahh, here it is: http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/009578-2.html

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Cybermind:
                  Have faith in Matrox' talent and direction. Be patient. The G800 Techdemo is almost done, and -is- going to blow your minds, no doubt about that.

Alex 'Cybermind' Redman
                  Zen Tao Interactive, Inc.
                  </font>

Comment

This from Matrox web site

http://204.50.136.43/mga/3d_gaming/e...e_wingchun.cfm
                    clatto verata nectKRHMM...

Comment

FOR LIQUID SNAKE: When do you think that Matrox G800 will be go out at this time?

March,April or SUMMER?

Comment

Nope, sorry, I don't know anything. I have no official information, and If I did, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you

Hehe, but hopefully, no later than this Summer. Or, possibly never, because perhaps this "G800" doesn't really exist.

Comment

???

Comment

What's a G800?
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I did some poking around doing a WHOIS for domain names and the G800.com site is already taken for a Roland synthiser. I believe G600 and G500 are "free" to be regestiered yet....

Scott

------------------
                              Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,ATI Radeon AIW,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
                              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
                              X