Win2k + G200 Marvel TV + SBLive = PITA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2k + G200 Marvel TV + SBLive = PITA

You know its nice to see that just about every card from Matrox has gotten new Win2k driver except the Marvel TV / Video Tools which are still the beta drivers from last April. Almost a Year and NOTHING.

Post to the Matrox forums have yeild nothing, emails to support and sales nothing.

I would LOVE To be able to go back and start doing my vid caps again but as it currently stands I have no working Audio ( only with the TV ). I have no problem recording from any other input on my Live.

Does any one here happen to have any ideas ?

I have done everything the tech support guys have asked of me. I cant get the WDM drivers to go away no matter what I do or how I install my SB Live. I can't do vid caps without audio. But its a Matrox/SBLive issue not just a live issue.

-Robert
    At whits end.

------------------
    Play Paintball
    www.warpig.com
    Play Paintball
    www.warpig.com

I heard that they expect ot have working video tools for win2k by May. They have given us true DualHead so hopefully they can deliver on this as well.
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
    X