• Monitor settings

What settings match my G400 max?

Sync. Input Type:
    Separate? or;
    Sync. on Green?

Video Input level:
    0.7 V ? or;
    1.0 V ?

I have choosen 0.7 V as 1.0 V is too dark.

Seeing that when my monitor was new and by default the video level was set as 0.7 I assume this is the setting to keep it on, especially if 1.0 is dark.

I am intersted to know what this does though as it appears to be on all monitors and must do domething usefull.

Anyone know.

------------------
    PIII450@504, G400 32MB DH, 128MB PC100, BX2000 MOBO.

Comment

How/where do you get/find the "Sync on Green" option? I would like to set this so I can get a fixed frequency monitor working.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by SyncorSwim:
        How/where do you get/find the "Sync on Green" option? I would like to set this so I can get a fixed frequency monitor working.
        </font>
        Use PowerStrip.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Its my Samsung 900 IFT 19" monitor that has those Synch input type settings on it. Under 'Synch input type" it has 1) Synch on Green; or 2) Separate.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by ccoltas:
            Its my Samsung 900 IFT 19" monitor that has those Synch input type settings on it. Under 'Synch input type" it has 1) Synch on Green; or 2) Separate.</font>
            Use separate. That way you don't have to mess around with special settings.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
            X