Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What i want for the next GEN Matrox card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i want for the next GEN Matrox card?

Ok

i'm reading about the G800 for a long time now on this forum. Just for one thing...

Did you ever try 3D studio max on Nvidia chipset?? It's ugly ... teh wireframe disapear all the time and the software bugs a lot.

On a G400 max?? it's wonderfull.... just a little slowdown when to much polygone on te screen...

I Love game but i'm not so idiot to turn back the image quality and the dual head just for a little more FPS. Im able to run Sacrefice and Giant... i don't really like the shooter anyway... so what a would like to have whit the G800??? The quality + the speed i agree... but i will not going buy a Nvidia just for the speed... i'm a gamer but a designer first at all and Nvidia will not give me the quality of a Matrox....

So for all the gamer... keep your Nvidia... but don't hurt matrox please... you really don't know what you saying...

Ho! and for those who think that "quality" was not real... See it on a Sonny Trinitron or a LG flatron at .24 ddm .... not on a scrap...

no hard feeling!!

I don't want to start a war but just give my opinion... and experience
    hummm.... i'm a Big Brown Beaver???
Working...
X