drivers for G200 and remote control software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivers for G200 and remote control software

When are they (Matrox) finally going to fix the issue of the later drivers for the Millenium G200 and remote control software like PCAnywhere. I have Windows 2000 SP1 and PCAnywhere 9.21 installed. Only the 5.03.025 drivers don't seem to give problems. The ones that come after this, 5.14.033, 5.31.003, 5.33.006 all give me mouse traces and corrupt displays when installed. I followed the suggestions found in this forum but no luck. Uninstalling PCAnywhere, installing the later drivers is ok. The moment I reinstall PCAnywhere, corruption again. I need these later drivers for the monitor adjustments they support.
    Anybody has any ideas.

System specs,

Compaq Deskpro EP PII 450 Mhz (latest bios)
    Millenium G200 latest bios
    Windows 2000 SP1

------------------
    guykesb
    guykesb

why dont you try the 6.23 drivers?

One of the home machines from work has a G200 with drivers 5.52, and PCAnywhere works with that. I havent played with that machine since I set it up, but I havent had any support calls about it, so it must be working.

Ali

Comment

Is VNC an option for you?
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

No VNC is not an option. I'm using PCA to connect from home to machines at work. There the policy is PCA for remote control software.
        (Sigh) maybe the upcoming PCA 10 will correct this situation.
        guykesb

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Ali:
          why dont you try the 6.23 drivers?

One of the home machines from work has a G200 with drivers 5.52, and PCAnywhere works with that. I havent played with that machine since I set it up, but I havent had any support calls about it, so it must be working.

Ali
          </font>
          Where can I find these. Are they for WIN2000. Had a quick look at the Matrox FTP site but no luck. Maybe I looked too quick.
          guykesb

Comment

Working...
          X