g200 + powerstrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g200 + powerstrip

Are there any known problems with using Powerstrip overclock utility with G200 Millenium? Because I tried to move the memory slider from 112,5 to 120, which resulted in flickering/visual artifacts when I tried to run 3DMark 2000. I put the slider back to 112, but the problem is still there, not so bad bud still worse than before I started messing with Power-strip.

Please help if possible, I'm getting quite desperate

Sometimes PS won't reset the clockspeed to default. What I do is reset the clockspeed to default and instead of closing the window afterward, go through the exact same process twice. That seems to work for me.

Comment

Brian,

Thanks for your reply, but it seems to me, that you only have the option to apply a new setting once. After that, the only other option is "default", which will put the setting back to what is was since last restart.
      I.e. right now, my default is 113 (since I can only move the slider in integer numbers). I would like to put it back to 112.5, to see if that helps - anyone know how? Would this be the solution? I still got the flickering, a few hours ago I experienced problems in SOF too

Comment

Working...
      X