Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400MAX and TV-OUT

Hi,
    Does anyone know if it is possible to put the TV out cable on the first connector so that I could use my TV is my monitor. If this is not possible is there another way without the need of a RGB monitor?

Thanks

The break-out cable (aka "dongle") will only work on the second head.
    Why would you want only a TV for a display? The resolution of a TV screen is far too low for many things you would want to do in everyday PC use...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I want to use just the TV when i go to LAN parties at my friends house. Saves me from bringing a monitor.

Comment

No problem. Just enable DualHead Clone mode at home with your TV activated and select the correct TV format (PAL/NTSC).
        This setting will be remembered at the next reboot and get you a full working output on the TV even when there's no display hooked to the primary VGA (I do this sometimes as wel when I'm at a location where I only have a TV and I don't like to carry my monitor with me just for two or three days).

Edit: Of course if you have forgotten to activate the DualHead clone mode and only have a TV but no monitor around then it seems you're stuck...
        A hotkey to enable this on-the-fly would be really nice for a future driver revision

[This message has been edited by Indiana (edited 25 December 2000).]
        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
        My System
        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
        German ATI-forum

Comment

sweet thanks

Comment

Working...
          X