Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G400 MAX sales figures, does anybody know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 MAX sales figures, does anybody know?

How many units have been produced/sold since the release of the card?

In the office I'm working for there broke out a dispute on the subject so I need some arguments and figures.

My rough estimate is like that: a few dozens of thousand. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

------------------
    Merely this, and nothing more
    Computer Revolution makes it possible to substitute educated slaves for ignorant ones. (V.I.Arnold)

funny what people argue about at the office!
    would have thought that an email to matrox directly would give you the best & most accurate response.

Comment

Not even us beta testers know the answer to that one, but I'll make a querry.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

You will have to find out through Matrox sales, is the official word I've recieved on this.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim:

funny what people argue about at the office!
          Thank you very much for the quick and helpful responce! Certainly I'll correct my wrong spelling...

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim:

would have thought that an email to matrox directly would give you the best & most accurate response.

But would you prefer to be a bit more specific? I know for sure that such an enlightened person should be aware of the exact figures?

------------------
          Computer Revolution makes it possible to substitute educated slaves for ignorant ones. (V.I.Arnold)

Comment

2 Greebe:

Thanks. I'll try it.

------------------

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X