Looking for G400 certificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for G400 certificates

I´m looking for TUV GS/CE-Certificates for G400. The Matrox technical hotline could´nt help me.

Hang tight... the question is being querried within Matrox.

And welcome aboard
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I need the M# of the card you're requesting this info for.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe:
        I need the M# of the card you're requesting this info for.
        M# of the card is MA32GB/40. Thank you for helping me.

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe:
            Here you go.
            The link does not work.

Comment

The link does work for me...
              Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

works fine for me...
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

doesn't work for me! just get to "opening the page..." at bottom left of new window but doesn't get any further, the window remaining blank with no download activity.

[This message has been edited by ayoub_ibrahim (edited 06 December 2000).]

Comment

Instead of just clicking on it, try right clicking, then "save target as"

You'll also need Acrobat from <a href="http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/">Adobe</a>.
                    --
                    Jazza
                    www.i-wish.org.uk

P3 500 (not O/C)
                    Gigabyte BXDS
                    256Mb Ram
                    Matxor 30.5Gb IDE
                    Fujusi 15Gb IDE
                    Creative 5x DVD
                    Yamaha 4416s CDRW
                    Iomega Zip
                    SB Live
                    G400 Max
                    WinME
                    Powerdesk 6 (beta)

Comment

Looks like the sites on a go slow as right clicking and saving target just brings up the dialogue box and then nothing else.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Works for me
                        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Well I have seen it not load several times, load up lickity split and also load as slow as a slug. I contacted @Home and was forwarded to a tier 2 tech whom said they are having Web server problems. If you haven't been able to access it in the next 24hrs, let me know and I'll forward it to you tcc.

With @home cable service, all I can say is, they are more concerned with hitting the magical 3 million customers by the end of the year than with maintaining their network.
                          I've never seen an ISP with a worse track record than them. It always seems to be something... constant email outage, delayed emails, can't access your server space, server space sllooowwww, and a meriad of other BS that they are totally incompetant in handling and or maintaining.

Bandwidth good, @Home BAD

Comment

Doesn't for me?
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Thanks to all, the link does work for me now.

Comment

Working...
                              X