Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bios has forced NTSC Cannot get TV OUT anymore !!!!HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bios has forced NTSC Cannot get TV OUT anymore !!!!HELP!!!

Hey,

I have a G400MAX whih has been sweet for the past year until I put the Bios on that came out the other day, it went on perfect but has now caused problems with getting any TV out at all, On selecting Dual Head or DVD Max and selecting Apply it just flicks back to NTSC this is with both restarting and not restarting........I think I shall call Matrox in the morning, I can't beleive it I have just purchasd the Rainbow runner as well and need this TV Out to work.......

Any ideas

Try the follow procedure:

1-Download the lastest Matrox BIOS and Unzip it!
    2-Go to MS DOS REAL MODE (In win 95/98 press F8 during OS boot; IN WIN ME use REAL DOS MODE PATCH
    3-Go to the directory where you have unzipped the BIOS and type:

PROGBIOS -maven pal

It should work!
    ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

Whats the ME patch for DOS and how do I do this

Comment

hmm, I thought ME has no native DOS support!

Comment

One thing I recommend to anyone upgrading to ME is to get yourself a pile of Win98 startup disks...

Someone said that the ME startup disks can be made to boot to DOS by deleting a bunch 'o unneeded crap from the disk. Ain't got one here to look at, but might create a disk and browse it.

Comment

You can take the WIN ME DOS PATCH here: http://www.geocities.com/dos8me/index.html

Follow the istruction, then try my procedure!

Good luck!
            ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

I have been on the phone with Matrox all afternoon, and in the end I had to do a reinstall of ME over the top and it works, So we think it had something to do with the Registry being bothered by the change of Bios, My advice to anyone with the same spec to be careful......
              Thanks for the replys guys or dolls
              -KEV-

Comment

Working...
              X