Strange problem with g400 max.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange problem with g400 max.

I have a strange problem with my g400 max.
    I've got the card for over a year now and it workted without a problem.
    Now my problem:
    When i put the agp port at 2X on my Abit be6-II and run 3dmark i'm getting a score of 3050 marks.(not bad you wood say)
    When i put my agp port at 1X then i'm getting a score of 3350 (strange not)
    Also when i'm overklokking my memory on the max a get a worse score then without overklokking(on agp2X:3048)and the framerate drops.
    example:helicoptertest high qualitie
    agp2X:minimum off 10 frames and below
    agp1X:minimum off 14 frames
    I'm using driver version 6.10(clean install)
    bios version 3.3.directx7a(now 8)no problems with irq's no sharing cpu650@763 using win98 (first edition).I've instalt the new intel drivers version 6.20
    Normally it will start up at agp2X but now it's starting up at agp1X(according cpuinfo)
    Early score's with 3dmark where at agp2X and overklokking the pll to 308 and sg-ram optimisation:3461 (max with default test)
    I c'ant seem to find a problem.

Tell me about it, I am using K7 700 classic and Asus K7V o/c to 868 using FSB at 124,it refused to work at 4X AGP so it was at 2XAGP and lastest driver and stuff, I can get 3400 3Dmark and I got my GFD last week, and I can go to 1000mhz (10 X 100) now with 4XAGP and I got a 3000 3DMARK, I have a G400 MAX. I don't know what is wrong with it.My whole system is faster overall but G400 MAX is slower!

Comment

Working...
    X