is Ant alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Ant alive?

We've had a bios update and driver updates and nothing posted on matroxusers.com.

Let's hope if M announces the G800 that he wakes up!

Long live Ant!

Yeh and missing 2 weeks of top crunchers as well(SETI)! It kind of anoys me since I grab the stats at 00.30 (+2h) after that it takes me another hour before I get them posted in the forum and mailed them to Ant! Anyways this should realy have been posted in the Site feedback forum!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

he's probably too busy playing with his new G800, courtesy of matrox of course, to worry about the real world!

Comment

I heard he went on some kind of sex binge and he's now loose as a goose with no more juice

Ciao

Comment

Oh, Gino ...

you're a poet
          and I didn't know it

I like that idea about him playing the G800 already ... ROFL
          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
          Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
          be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
          4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
          2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
          OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
          4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
          Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
          Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
          LG BH10LS38
          LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Well, Comdex is going to be in another few weeks, so I suspect that if we see the G800 before 2nd quarter of next year, it will be announced there. Sure, Comdex isn't what it used to be, but it's still a well known show, and a time to announce and release products.

Comment

I thought COMDEX was on the 11th and 12th November?

According to my diary thats tommorow and the next day, but then agian, Im a day ahead of america, so give it a couple more days till COMDEX.

If Matrox doesnt do something then, then there must be something wrong.

I also think its a little early for ANT to be doing a G800 review. He still hasnt got a G450 review up yet. I still havent read a G450 review from someone I trust. I need new Vid cards for the factory, and realy realy want to get Matrox cards, but cant justify it if I dont see a good review. They might get stuck with G200s (and then I cant go through 20 or so G450 hand picking the one that overclocks best for my work machine).

Ali

Comment

Comdex starts on the 13th. Still a few more days to wait...

Keeping my toes crossed on an announcement (crossing my toes cause I'll be needing my fingers between now and then... in fact, I'm using them now! :-)

Cerb
                <i>Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!</i>

Athlon 700, K7V, 192Mb RAM, 32Mb G400 DH (v5.52), SBLive!, 26.4GB HDD, Win2k Pro, Actima 8xDVD, LG 32x4x4x CD-RW, CTX VL950T 19"

Comment

ROFL

Craig
                  1.3 Taulatin @1600 - Watercooled, DangerDen waterblock, Enhiem 1046 pump, 8x6x2 HeaterCore Radiator - Asus TUSL2C - 256 MB Corsair PC150 - G400 DH 32b SGR - IBM 20Gb 75GXP HDD - InWin A500

Comment

Yes, hehe, we MURCers can create random G800 hype from anything!

Incidentally, I want a new registration plate for my car: G 800 MAX

Even G200MGA would be cool as well though

Anyone here got a license/reg place with a Matrox theme? Please show us all your geeky shame in here

Paul.

------------------
                    Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
                    Computer Solutions | Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal | Pace Central
                    Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
                    Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
                    Meet Jasmine.
                    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I probably should have done this before, but comdex is on the 13th to 17th.

Oh well, have to wait a couple more days than I though.

Checkout www.comdex.com

Ali

Comment

Working...
                      X