Thanks everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone

Due to a Buy.com voucher and a missus in a good mood I've finally retired my G200.

I was, however, enticed by the Dark Side and bought myself a Elsa MX. On first looks (non-o/c or optimal driver settings) it's not bad with some nice 3DMark2000 numbers compared with my aging G200 benchmarks and visual quality is okay.

Having lurked and posted on the forum for the past couple of years just like to thank everyone on the forum for their help and good humour. I'd especially like to thank kjliew for his MGATools which have helped me squeeze every last possible fps out of my G200 and Ant for the excellent MURC forums in the first place. I'm going to be pushed to find a Elsa/MX forum as helpful as this one.

I'll still be a MURC'er at heart though as my G200 will be going to the wife's system and I've still got a G100 and Millenium at work.

Thanks again
    Cheers

Originally posted by Opus:
    I'll still be a MURC'er at heart though as my G200 will be going to the wife's system and I've still got a G100 and Millenium at work.

Thanks again
    Cheers
    Well, then there's no need to leave these holy halls ...

Have fun with your new card and - in case - you know where to find us.

Cheers,
    Maggi
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

....strong is the force of the dark side !..but there is still some hope..
      PIII650@806(fsb@124),ASUS P3B-F,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live!vlue ,IntelliMouse Explorer

Comment

See you when the G800 comes out!

Comment

Originally posted by Opus:
          Due to a Buy.com voucher and a missus in a good mood I've finally retired my G200.

I was, however, enticed by the Dark Side and bought myself a Elsa MX. On first looks (non-o/c or optimal driver settings) it's not bad with some nice 3DMark2000 numbers compared with my aging G200 benchmarks and visual quality is okay.

Having lurked and posted on the forum for the past couple of years just like to thank everyone on the forum for their help and good humour. I'd especially like to thank kjliew for his MGATools which have helped me squeeze every last possible fps out of my G200 and Ant for the excellent MURC forums in the first place. I'm going to be pushed to find a Elsa/MX forum as helpful as this one.

Thanks again
          Cheers
          You kind of confused me there! Just becouse you don't have a matrox card does not mean you con not post in this forum! Or does it?

------------------
          Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
          X