Matrox Image Quatily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Image Quatily

Over the past couple months I've been hearing how good Matrox's 2D quatily has been vs. everone else. This Evening I was putting together a Althlon 1Ghz Machine for a friend of mine and I got him a Asus V7700 64MB GEForce 2 GTS video card. Well I've been playing around with it for the past two hours on the same montior that my G400MAX has been hooked up to and I couldn't believe how bad looking the GEforce was. I spend the better part of my day looking at computer screen..either a POS neomagic video card on a Laptop or a Steath 3000 or a ATI rage card on a desktop. Usally at the end of work my eyes are pretty gritty and I need to take a break doing something else. I never have this problem at home with my MAX and optiquest combo. Well after working on this new PC I'm getting the gritty eye effect. Also I noticed that the color seemed more washed out then the G400. I screwed around with a couple games on the 1 ghz machine and I was pretty impressed with the speed of the Geforce, but overall it wasn't that big of a differnce over the G400.

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 with a Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,G400 MAX,SB Live!, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

One more testimonial of the truth...

Aleluiah, Matrox!

Comment

ditto!!

Comment

How does that saying go?...
        The "eyes" have it......

------------------
        Matrox G400MAX
        PIII 616
        Asus P2B-L
        128MB
        Quantum Fireball KX 27.3
        ADI G66
        Sound Blaster Live!
        Motorola CyberSURFR
        Pioneer DVD-103S

Comment

nvidia's 2d really bytes.
          900 T-bird @ 1 GHz, K7 Pro, G400 Max, IBM 20.5GB, 20" Sony, 56x Afreey, SB Live X-gamer

1.33 T-Bird @ 1.53 GHz, Iwill KK266R, Radeon VIVO, 2 x 30GB WDs (RAID 0), 19"Sony, 12/10/32 Plextor, Toshiba 16x/48x dvdrom

Comment

C:\DOS
            C:\DOS\RUN
            \RUN\DOS\RUN

Comment

The Asus GeForce cards are supposed to be among the better looking ones, too.

Comment

DosFreak, i can't see your pic you put in your last request :-(
                my system:

AMD XP 2000+
                Abit KTA7 (VIA 4.49)
                512MB SDRAM133
                Matrox Millennium G400 MAX (5.91, AGP 2x)
                Windows XP Prof

Comment

Working...
                X