Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G200 drivers: Matrox, you finally did it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 drivers: Matrox, you finally did it!

I just want to say that a feature I used to hound Matrox on to include in the G200 driver has finally been included: TV-Out resizing.

I know they added it for Win9x/ME about a year ago but I use Win2K (or at that time, WinNT4.) Anyway, I hooked up my TV-Out to my TV for the first time in a few Win2K driver updates* and gave it a whirl- and the feature is now present. No more "black box" around DVD movies.

Alas, now that standalone consumer DVD players are down to $200 and less, I bought one (back in the spring actually) and no longer use my PC to play them.

But, many years ago Matrox made a promise that they'd add resizing the G200's TV-Out to their drivers and they kept the promise. That's a good thing! Thanks...

*Matrox may have added this several driver revs ago- I just didn't notice until now. I do know it wasn't in the first two G200 Win2K drivers...

[This message has been edited by LrngToFly (edited 05 November 2000).]

persistance seems to have paid off or so they may want you to think! anyway, one more happy camper on the bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
    X