Becoming a Matrox Beta Tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming a Matrox Beta Tester

Hi all, sorry if this is not the right place for this question; Kruzin, feel free to move it in the right forum ;-)

Well, I simply think to be a good one to became a Matrox beta tester.
    What have I got to do to be one?
    Who have I got to contact?

------------------
    Italian Guy, Bad English

D'ya want an Italian version?
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

At this time there are no openings. Sorry
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah that's an effective approach! About as effective as headbutting a brickwall to get rid of a tumor.

What's the matter Paul, still got that burr up your arse?

Greebe, quickly sensing a locked or another SB thread coming on!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

You have to go the nVidia forum and post lots of really nasty stuff about Matrox.

"Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer...". That's how I reckon it works.

Paul

Comment

Kruzin ...The wannabe forum?

Comment

I'm sorry, but where you're from 'Lucca' is far to alike a certain person named 'Luca' who was around a couple of years ago on the mailing list... therefore, it's gotta be a no!

------------------
            Cheers,
            Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

The real Luca is from Milan and goes by the handle GenoCyber.

Ciao

Comment

Do you still live on the second floor?

<font size="1">(No I don't like that stupid song.)</font>

------------------
                ------------
                ------

Comment

Hi Greebe,

I realise that content free postings are the historical prerogative of the stupid, but lately I think you've been abusing your privilege.

Paul

Comment

That's your opinion and I have mine. So with that out of the way, bite me!

Comment

Stop trolling, PaulS.
                      Greebe was just acknowledging that you're trying to take personal shots at us (Beta testers). I read what you wrote, and I take personal offense to it. It was a cheap shot, and you know it.
                      I'm a Beta tester because I asked at what happened to be the right time, and had a hardware profile and usage (and internet connection, lots of downloads) that helped diversify the beta profile. Matrox really doesn't have the staff to have an open beta program, and the current program really does work.
                      And if you really knew Mike, then you'd realize he's got a better head on his shoulders than 98% of the population.

Now, I don't suppose you have anything constructive to say, do you, Paul?

------------------
                      MSI-6167 w/ Athlon 500@750 (thx Greebe!), 128MB Crucial PC133, G400MAX,SBLive!-MP3,Pioneer 10x DVD, Phillips CD-R, a hard drive or two, and a Sony 420GS. Running RH7.0 (2.4.0-test8), and Win98 (when I have to).
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Beta Testers wear dresses...

Comment

Only on ladies night.

Comment

and when Ken's lonely! LOL

Comment

OK, I revise my opinion of what it takes to be a Matrox beta tester. One must also have no sense of humour and be completely paranoid.

Actually, that sounds like the entire Matrox marketing department...

Paul

Comment

Working...
                              X