LSXMpeg transcoder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSXMpeg transcoder

I 've got MarvelG200, and i 'd like to make mpeg2 movies, but i search the soft LSX Mpeg transcoder.
    This soft is present with the new marvel G400
    and i'm sure that this soft run on my marvel G200.
    I'm look for this soft, where i could download this ?

Thanks.

------------------

There are several legal ways for you to get Ligos;

1. buy it: $300 for the latest full version of LSX-MPEG Encoder 3.0 ($199 for Marvel G400 owners).

2. get the LSX-MPEG plugin for (ewww!!) Avid Cinema. It can handle both MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding. This is VERY reasonable at just $29 and about the only reason to keep AC on the drive.

Ligos's web store is at http://www.ligos.com/products/

3. get Ulead's VideoStudio 4.0 editor. It's on the street for under $100 and uses the Ligos GoMotion MPEG-1/MPEG-2 capture and rendering engine. Yes...it captures MPEG-1/MPEG-2 IF your capture card can do RGB or YUY captures and you have a PIII/500 or better CPU.

GoMotion grabs the incoming data stream and encodes it on the fly.

4. wait for MedisStudio Pro 6.0.

Panasonic also makes a nice MPEG encoder for $79, but it only supports MPEG-1.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by DrMordrid (edited 19 January 2000).]

Comment

Does anyone know what the difference is between VS4 and VS4SE? As far as I can tell my copy of VS4SE has all the essential functionality described for VS4 on the Ulead web site.

If you can buy VS4 for $100 (item 3 above) or a pyro DV card with VS4SE bundled for $97 (Egghead, free shipping) which would you go for?

Comment

Working...
      X