Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G450 on sale now

G450 on sale now at shop.matrox.com.

Limited quantity, US only, limit one per customer.

Mine is on the way.

Just ordered mine too. Replace my wife's MAX so I have my MAX back. Tired of the GTS card in my gaming computer.

Comment

$145
      Check it HERE!
      jim

PS: this is good! It means where getting close to "something" else

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO (edited 30 September 2000).]
      System 1:
      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
      Epox 8K7A
      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
      SBLIVE 5.1
      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
      3Com Hardware Modem
      Teac 20/10/40 burner
      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Is their a reason you cannot buy the Matrox
        boards at the superstores, ike Compusa or
        BestBuy. I see ATI all over the place.
        I would like to see the card before I buy it.

Gary

Comment

Well, it's great that they have some available now. I know mine has been great to me in the weeks I've been using it.

HOWEVER...I feel the need to remind people that while this is a very good card, it is NOT an upgrade to G400 (especially not MAX). It would be a worthwhile upgrade from a G200, or maybe a G400 SH if you want the DH capabilities...but if you are a G400 user looking to upgrade, I'd wait a bit longer to see what's coming "soon" ...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

gecoffin - my guess is they are supplying OEMs and filling the supply chain. I would expect in e-stores next and brick-n-mortor stores in the coming weeks.

Comment

CompUSA stopped carrying Matrox products a couple of years ago when they started running into supply problems with the G200. Same with Flys...oops, I mean Frys (i.e. Fried customer).

Locally (SoCal) some of the computer wholesale/retailers carry Matrox.
              Gateway Performance 850 - Matrox G450 32mb DDR, SB Live! Value, Promise UltraATA 66 & 30GB HD - and Windows 2000 Pro

Comment

={ Right when they shut down their phonelines for the weekend, I got the email notice that theyre on sale... I was hoping to get one of the first shipment, but I cant order till monday now, so I probably wont... I hope things go through cause I was really looking foward to getting my G450...

Mike

Comment

Hey Haig, can you give us a hint as to how "soon" ? I know lots of us around here are holding our breath waiting for some good news on the G800 cards. I know you can't give an exact date, but how about a time frame, like say by christmas, or in ~6 months etc?

Comment

I was told by my roommate who works at Fry's is the reason they no longer sell Matrox products is because Fry's could not markup the price high enough to competitively sell them.

Comment

Working...
                    X