Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to program the dual head?

Hi,

I have a Matrox G400 Max. When I play an animation in the windows mediaplayer, my matrox sends it full-screen to the second monitor. But where can I find source-code to do this or is it possible to create a window from which the content will be shown full-screen on the second monitor?

Hi,
    I think if you use the 'zoom' function, you can draw a box on the primary screen and the contents of that box are shown full screen on the 2nd head.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

I'd wager a guess using MS's ActiveMovie API and setting the playback to fullscreen will do what you want.

C=64

Comment

If DVDMax is enabled, OVERLAY video is sent to the TV or second monitor (well, doesn't seem to send it to second MONITOR, only to a TV).

So, all you need to do is to show overlay video.

If you're going to show .AVI in your own program, it is really easy; just let Windows handle everything and it should show up on your primary monitor (as usual), but also in TV.

If you want to show something else, or maybe something that doesn't show up on you primary monitor, it gets trickier....

Comment

Working...
        X