Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2040u Monitor .mpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2040u Monitor .mpr

I would really appreciate an .mpr file for the G400 MAX that contains the best video timings and resolutions for this monitor.

In related news, I just replaced a Radeon 32MB because of video quality issues at high resolutions. The G400 _really_ seems sharper and better-defined at lower resolutions, but I am not as impressed as I "should be" at the higher resolutions of 1600x1200, 1920x1440, and 2048x1536 (which is the only reason why I am using this card over the ATi and nVidia competition). I will give the card a chance, though, and I will try out the new BNC cable that I have on order. If it still doesn't work out, I may resort to soldering a nVidia board...

You can try to look it up at the Mitsubishi website. They usually have it avail for d/l somewhere.

------------------
    Dual PIII 500@560--386MB PC-100's--20GB Seagate UW
    22GB Seagate UW--G-400 DH @153-203--Vortex2500--Princeton C2100

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
    ASUS A7N8X
    Corsair 1GB PC3200
    Parhelia 128MB
    EIZO L685EX

Comment

You may also want to test another monitor with those cards at the upper resolutions to determine if in fact it's the card and not the monitor. I've seen the finest monitors misaligned and or mistuned and thrash an otherwise perfect picture. Customer claims,"Well we just spent $2500 and it's brand new. Are you sure?" You know what I mean Verne?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X