Clear All

• Hail to Matrox construction quality!

http://www.geocities.com/porotuner/

------------------
    "I wish I was a witch...
    ...to shove my broomstick right up your *ss."

Real construction quality is seen on the PCB

Comment

Correction, real construction quality is in the sum of the all parts used.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Instead of construction quality. Shouldn't the blame for this crap be placed on engineering?

Comment

in my infamous verbage "eYup"!
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, it's anti-aliasing!

Comment

Hey, it's anti-aliasing!

Comment

This is a point I have tried in vain to make to my non-Matroxentric friends.
                Quality

I've used lots of different boards here at work, ati, etc, but none have impressed my from an engineering/construction standpoint as the matrox boards have.

Other brands have fine boards from feature standpoints. But overall fit and finish of Matrox is IMO better. My V3 2000 PCI, for instance, could boil water under no load. G-series cards are positivly chilly by comparison.
                System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Comment

Although the guy is right in general, the values of RAMDAC clock and vidoe bandwidt are totally false.

Fortunately we, loyal Matrox users do not suffer from this syndrome.

Comment

Working...
                  X