Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the11th of September ...

Now what's up today ?

I read mentioning of this date quite alot recently, but noone ever told what would be happening today ...

Anybody willing to share his/her knowledge ?

Cheers,
    Maggi
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
    LG BH10LS38
    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Well, if M does have something to say, they will probably do so at 9am EST. Which is in 4 minutes from when I'm writing this.

That or 5pm EST, but lets not consider that possibility shall we?

Heres to hopeing!

Ian
    Primary System:
    MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
    120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
    Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
    Seccondary System:
    Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
    3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
    Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
    Tertiary system
    Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
    Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

The sky is Falling ...the Sky is Falling
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

depends which side of the dateline you're at!!

Comment

Can any of you that are under an NDA 'fess up to anything today?

Comment

Someone's birthday over at Matrox, maybe?
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Maybe the wright day, the wrong year?

Comment

damn, this is like being 8 again & waiting to see what your getting for crimble.

Comment

And who started this 11th Sept. thing anyway? I know it was not Matrox.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

genau, wer war das?

who was it?
                    my system:

AMD XP 2000+
                    Abit KTA7 (VIA 4.49)
                    512MB SDRAM133
                    Matrox Millennium G400 MAX (5.91, AGP 2x)
                    Windows XP Prof

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. It seems as though someone made the whole thing up to get us excited. Just like the "Fusion Cards" thread where Joel and Ant pretended like they knew something but later admitted they were just speculating. If something was happening today I think we would know by now.

I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for this mythical chip. Next time I see a good price on a Geforce2 chip I'm probably going to bite.

Comment

I think this is where the Sept. 11 thing started, grabbed from the "Fusion Cards" thread. Sounds like BS, like most of the crap I've read about the g800. Hope you guys have had fun crying wolf.

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by SaltedPeanut:
                        Just wait until September 11th. You will find out all the information from Matrox then...
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always wondered about this comment, it came out of the blue like someone who knew something accidentally let a little slip..

C'mon, a month is too long to wait..

[This message has been edited by Rob M. (edited 14 August 2000).]

Comment

Well i think the plan originally WAS 11 sept. But Matrox realized that ANT was an holiday that date, so they decided to wait a few days so he can have the scoop
                          PIII 1Ghz|AbitSa6R|512mb Kingston|Matrox Parhelia 512 Retail|80gb WD & 30gb IBM 75gxp|Diamond MX300 A3d 2.0|36xcdrom|6x32AopenDVD|Sony DRU500A|Intel Pro 10/100 S|IIyama Vision Master Pro 450 | Celly 300a@450 'server' powered by a G400MAX

Comment

BS?!? Hey, we make this stuff up in good faith! I like to think of it as "speculative fiction."

Paul
                            paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

The 11th september, it's the final driver day ! Final w2k driver ! yeah yeah !

Comment

Working...
                              X