Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overlay + divx

Hi,

Is there any way to force mediaplayer to play DivX movies on overlay (DVDMAX) ?

Bye

Yes! Be sure to usa a resolution that supports overlays, like 1024x768 (or 1152x864 in some cases), and enable the DVDMax feature.
    Why would I send my pants to New Jersey?

Comment

either wait for a DivX ;-) codec that works properly, or resize the movies to a resolutions with a horizontal res. devisable by 32 (like 640 x XXX)

Comment

Mmm, the problem is that when I switch to full screen the movie plays very slow AND I got a K7@700 :/

Comment

... because that movie has a horizontal res. not devisable by 32 (like 720 x something). In such case it can't use overlay on the G400. This is more a DivX ;-) codec problem than a driver problem (actually it is MS' fault, since their codec has this error, and DivX ;-) is a hacked MS MPEG4 codec)

Comment

And , how can I exactly change the mp windows to 704 and something...

Comment

the movie file itself is the problem.

You can use virtualdub to convert the movie to a 'correct' resolution like 640 x XXX or 704 x XXX, but it will take a lot of time to convert each movie, and it won't really help the quality of the movie itself (it can only degrade)

Comment

Working...
              X