SDRAM - SGRAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDRAM - SGRAM

Is it possible to put an SGRAM 8Mb module on a Mystique G200 AGP 8Mb SDRAM ?

Thanks
    -Asterix

I guess not, Asterix... but I´m not sure.

------------------
    "I wish I was a witch...
    ...to shove my broomstick right up your *ss."

Celeron 433 o/c´d to 459Mhz; Intel Atlanta 440LX o/c´d to 70.7 FSB (BIOS Rev. 14); 128 Mb SDRAM PC100; Soundblaster PCI 128; Matrox G400 16 Mb AGP at 146 Mhz + fan, o/c´d BIOS, 348 Mhz RAMDAC (thanx Hunsow); 4.3 Gb Western Digital Caviar; Iomega internal 100Mb Zip drive; Sony HMD-A200 17" Trinitron

Comment

Simply put, NO.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thx,
        I've just to find a SDRAM module so...
        -Asterix

Comment

Don't do it. Save your money for something more reasonable. The card will be slightly slower and less stable with the extra module.

Comment

It will give extra resolution power (in 2D probably won´t matter, but in 3D, maybe).

Well, then again, at 1024x768, 32-bit, Triple Buffering, and Z-buffer, the card is S-L-O-W.

Comment

The memory is not compatible and it will conflict. Put it on a check how much RAM you have. The card won't use a different type of RAM.

------------------
              The waitress is practicing politics, as the business man slowly gets stoned...
              ...Yes they're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better then drinking alone.
              #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
              people do all day!"

Comment

Thanks for your good advices.
                -Asterix.

Comment

Working...
                X