Need to find G200 DVD mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find G200 DVD mod

I want to get a DVD drive so I can watch movies while I'm at school. Problem is, i dont want to upgrade my graphics card (G200) and the G200 module is out of production and no longer being sold by matrox. Does anyone have any idea where I could pick one up, or know someone willing to sell one?

thanks
    jason

You might find some at the matrox online store (european). If you can get a human being on the line, they may let the U.S. side have one of theirs.

Worth a try anyway.

Good Luck. (you're gonna need it) But still the cleanest output to a television that I've ever seen.
    Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
    CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
    Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

How much are you willing to pay?

Comment

I was looking for one as well. Another guy around this forum said he got one at <a href="http://www.vividillusions.com">www.vividillusions.com</a> recently (in the last month or so.) He said it took about one month to get there, but it came.

AlgoRhythm

[This message has been edited by AlgoRhythm (edited 31 August 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X