Has anyone managed to get the TV out to work under WIn2K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone managed to get the TV out to work under WIn2K

I've tried this and it doesn't seem to work - dualhead works (I know because when I plug my monitor into the second port it works!) but I can't get TV output. Aany ideas?

------------------
    What do you want a signature for?

Don´t know, I can get output to TV with composite just like I did with win98.
    Using 5.11 beta.

Do you have the correct ntsc/pal setting?

One more thought, maybe the cable went bad? Does it work in win98?

Comment

Hmmm, im pritty shure it does work for me. Sorry im not in 2000 a the mo, I shouldnt have even replied, hahahaha.
      -----------------------
      gozu@ihug.co.nz
      -----------------------

Comment

Doesn´t sound like a w2k problem to me. I had the same problem with win98. For me it turned out to be a cable problem. So I just bought a new cable and voila.... it worked.
        If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys, I have a spare cable (left from when I sent my original faulty G400 back) so I'll try this instead.

Comment

Tried other cable - same result, I can't believe they're both broken. I'd love to try the card under Win 98, but unfortunately my drives are all formatted dynamically with NTFS making accessibility under Win 98 a complete no no. ANy other ideas - I know the card's alright since duel head works over two monitors but not on a tv!

Comment

Working...
            X