help and advice needed for TV display with Marvel G400-TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help and advice needed for TV display with Marvel G400-TV

Help-my daughter is severely sight disabled and needs to access the web through a very large screen television.I am considering installing the Marvel G400-TV.Do any users have any experience or advice regarding this application.I realise a TV operates at a much lower resolution than a monitor but would the text be readable on say a 33"or37" tv screen...also any advice on setup and configuration would be appreciated...hope someone can help...from tracycollins37@hotmail.com Thank you.

I hooked up a computer to my 36" Sony WEGA and could hardly read it. It seemed very blurry at 800x600. However, the G400's are suppose to have a better output than the old STB TNT with TV output card I was using. But it would have to be a whole lot better to actually be usable.

Have you considered getting WebTV. I have never used it, so I don't know how good it is.
    Workstation Specs:
    Pentium 4 2 GHz, ASUSTek P4T-E i850, 1024 MB PC800 RDRAM, ATi Radeon 8500 64m, Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer, 3Com 3C905TX-C NIC, Western Digital 80g ATA100 HD, Sony 16x/40x DVD-ROM, Sony CD-RW 175S/C, 19" Sony 420GS, and Windows XP Pro.

Comment

Working...
    X