Refresh Rate in Win2k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh Rate in Win2k?

I'm not at my home machine right now since I'm at work so I'm not 100% sure on the drivers version but I haven't upgraded them in awhile so they might be the 1st or 2nd rev of win2k drivers.
    Anyway I want to turn up my refresh rate a bit since its at either 65 or 75 but when I go to the selector in the display properties it only has one selection, no way to turn it higher, I have a g400 max and a kds vs195 19 inch monitor, does something else have to be enabled or something?
    thanks,
    Daniel

Hi Daniel. This is a known issue with Win2K and the Matrox drivers. I had the same setup when I was running Win2k (both video card and monitor), but I'm not using that OS at the moment. Once Matrox gets their full toolset implemented under Win2K, you can use their monitor configuration tool to set the refresh rates exactly as you like. This may have even been done in the latest betas which just came out yesterday- check out the Matrox site for more information.

------------------
    Ace
    "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Ok thanks I'll check out the new drivers, I wasn't sure if I was missing something or not.

Comment

Working...
      X