Display glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display glitch

I was wondering if this is a driver issue or memory problem or ?

Take a look at the "e" in the top Yngwie
    I can reproduce it, and it remains like that if I scroll the screen up and down.

I cannot give you solution, only say my personal experience with Gxx cards.

I first had a G100 at work, and all the Word docs and html pages I opened had always the lower part of the "p", "g", "q" etc characters missing.

Then I had a G200, and the problem was no more.
    After upgrading Bios and drivers, the problem reappeared only on html pages.

Now I have at home a G400, and at boot my soyo show some problems displaying the disk found.

Now I have finished worry about those kind of problem, cause no fault come from them.

------------------
    Italian Guy, Bad English

D'ya want an Italian version?

Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

This is with my G400 max, I hadn't noticed it at all before last night.

Comment

I have the same thing with my POST screen. I thought it was my mobo, but maybe its my G400.

The bottom of g,p,y etc are cut off. Once Im into windows everything is fine though.

This has been the same with all Bios that I have used.

Strange

Comment

With my MAX, the "W"s disappear periodically with Win98.

Comment

hmmm.... wait for the next release of MTSTUil... it may have a solution to these problems

Comment

I've had that, and other glitches as well. They were all gone after I changed the memory timings in de PINs. So it's memory related, some of the timings are simply set too low.
              ][|_||\|§0\/\/

Comment

Too low? That seems a little strange. I noticed it again last night, I've had this card for almost a year now and I havn't noticed it before, I hope it's just a software problem..

Comment

Yes too low, too fast is another way of saying it. Don't forget that the later drivers are faster and problems like this occur faster.
                  ][|_||\|§0\/\/

Comment

Working...
                  X