Forum for Win2k driver bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum for Win2k driver bugs

I just want to let everyone know I just installed a forum on my website, dedicated to all the driver bugs, so that people have the option to have open discussions about bugs they discovered, in stead of only sending them to me by email...

here's the forum: http://dzeus.student.utwente.nl/cgi-...i?action=intro

and my website (you all know already of course ;-) http://dzeus.student.utwente.nl/g400

[This message has been edited by dZeus (edited 21 July 2000).]

What's wrong with forum.matrox.com?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

nothing, except for that it is not an independant forum (duhh), and my site and forum have the sole purpose of collecting the Win2k driver bugs into a database, so that Matrox has a bit of 'pressure' on them to fix the bugs, and to let other G400 users know what Win2k issues currently are known. That way it will also prevent users from sending in a bug report to matrox, of a already-documented bug.

Comment

Well then even more reasons to send them directly to matrox. they will see it first and will be able to fix it sooner. If it is reported often, then they will see that it is really a big issue and to get their acts together. no?

Comment

Z, That would be too easy

Comment

Matrox Tech Support knows about my site.. they told me they willcheck it out twice a week to see if there are added any bugs they don't know of.

Comment

Hey isn't this site independent of Matrox?

Comment

Working...
              X