X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That $#%@#%@$#@%@#%#$!@^%@#$! ad!!!!

Hello there!

I know this is a bit out of topic but it does not fit to any other forum anyway. Have you noticed that %#$% GA banner which for some reason insists on making me download something (javascript it says... but since when do you need to download javascript?) everytime I visit either the murc or the forums page (if I click on cancel the page won't load the only way is to disable javascript).

I am using netscape. I am surprised that no one else has noticed... Or do you all use IE?? (tell me you don't!!!)
    PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.

Actually, this sort of topic does have a home. It's the Site Feedback form...which is where this thread is being moved to...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X