G800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G800

I read some sites the G800's specs. If the specs are true, how fast the card will be?
    Will be as fast as GF2? More stable, thats for sure...
    Personally I think it will be fast enough for hardcore gaming.

Rumours and speculations... we're still guessing for the G450 release date and hope it will make it this year.
    Get your mind off the G800, it's somewhere far, far away...

[This message has been edited by andrei (edited 14 July 2000).]

Comment

My first Matrox video card was a Mystique 220 4mb. Like a lot of other people, I read the mainstream PC magazines. At the time 3d was just starting to come out (AKA S3 & whoever). I also was starting into photoshop and 3d-rendering, so I wanted a card that had at least 2mb video memory (as the cirrus that came with my pc was only a 1 meg card). I bought the mystique for about 100 bucks at a local store and was hooked. The display and 2d speed was just unreal compared to what my friends had. I stuck with that card up until I bought a rage 128 (which I took back a week later due to finacial concerns for my GF at the time). Yes I had lusted over the G200, but wanted more in speed, but didn't want to go with Nvidiot. So then I heard about the G400, and bought one when they came out. Needless to say I'm still in love with Matrox, and most of my friends are in love with them. On a personal side note, when a good friend got a G200 sent to him for free, I tried to buy it off of him, and he said the only way he'd give up that card was if I gave him a G400. Yeah sure... Well thats my matrox experience. Just can't beat the quality.

Comment

Working...
      X