No announcement yet.

where to get digital flat panel cable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get digital flat panel cable?

I live in Australia. I am wanting to connect a Philips 150P to a Matrox G400 with the DVI-D add-on module. Where can I buy a cable to connect these two things, or does the matrox DVI module come with one? I've looked all over the web as best as I could and couldn't find even somewhere to order from America.

I haven't got the monitor yet but the spec sheets say it has a DVI-D connector.

Thanks!

Andys, I do not know what kind of a connector the Philips comes with... The G400 DVI add-on does not come with a cable. The commector on it is a "DVI" connector. I still have not found a DVI/DFP adaptor... only searched one year for it. I know Molex has one, but it has not been seen here in Finland.

Tell my regards to the other "computerish" AndyS in Sydney... and send me an adaptor when you find one...

M.
    year2000:Athlon500/MSI6167/256M/10GIBM/6GSamsung/18GSCSI IBM/CL2xDVD/RR-G/HPPSPrinter/G400DH32M/DeltaDC995/MX300/ADSPyro1394/AHA2940UW/3comXL100

Comment

Someone from Philips australia replied to email and has promised to tell me at the end of the week where I can buy a DVI-D to DVI-D cable inside Australia!

I anxiously await their reply, and thoroughly commend Philips for their good service.

Comment

Good for you! Actually, that is what the card makers say: contact your display manufacturer... Mine just does not have the DVI-D to DFP cable I would need.

Well, good luck to you.

M.
        year2000:Athlon500/MSI6167/256M/10GIBM/6GSamsung/18GSCSI IBM/CL2xDVD/RR-G/HPPSPrinter/G400DH32M/DeltaDC995/MX300/ADSPyro1394/AHA2940UW/3comXL100

Comment

Working...
        X