Easy G400/Win2k overclocking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy G400/Win2k overclocking?

Which utility do you folks recommend for some hassle free overclocking of a vanilla 32mb g400?
    It would appear to be the bottleneck at this point...as my 3dmark scores are exactly the same at 864 as they are at 933.
    I've got a 486 fan tacked onto the heatsink already, but haven't been able to figure out what to do with MGAtweak to be able to confidently change some of the settings. If you guys have some recommended conservative settings you'd like to share....fire away.

Thxs
    DS
    Games Box
    --------------
    Windows 2000Pro, ASUS A7Pro, Duron 750@950, 192MB Micron PC133, OEM Radeon DDR, 15gb Quantum Fireball+ LM, Fujitsu 5.25gb, Pioneer 32x slot load CDROM, SB Live! Value, LinkSys LNE100, Altec Lansing ACS45.2, Samsung Syncmaster 955DF, Sycom 300va UPS

Video Box
    ------
    Windows 2000Pro, PIII700 on ASUS CUBX, 256mb Micron PC133, Vanilla G400/32 (PD5.14), Hauppage WinTV-DBX, LinkSys LNE100, 8.4gb Maxtor HD, 40gb 7200 Western Digital, Diamond Fireport 40 SCSI, Pioneer 32x SCSI Slot load CDROM, Pioneer 10x Slot load DVD, Yamaha 4416s burner, MX300, Panasonic Panasync S70

Feline Tech Support
    -------------
    Jinx the Grey Thundercat, Mischa (Shilsner?)(still MIA)

...currently working on the world's first C64 based parallel computing project

I like Powerstrip. Very straightforward and other utilities also.
    http://www.entechtaiwan.com/

Comment

I use Mgatweek under 98 I haven't tried win2k yet as I don't really use for gaming. Just print out the mgatweek instructions there not to hard to follow.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
      X